|Dieser Artikel enthält nur wenige Informationen zu diesem Thema. Du kannst das Satisfactory Wiki unterstützen, indem du ihn weiter ausbaust.|
|Außenindikatoren zeigen Volumen, Durchflussrate und Richtung an. |
Transporte bis zu 300 m 3 (300.000 Liter) pro Minute.
Zum Transport von Flüssigkeiten.
Aufgliederung Komponenten [ ]
1 × Kupferblech
Die Pipeline wird verwendet, um Flüssigkeiten zwischen Strukturen auf ähnliche Weise wie Förderbänder zu transportieren. Es kann bis zu 300 m 3 Flüssigkeit pro Minute übertragen. Um Flüssigkeiten vertikal zu transportieren, muss ein ausreichender Druck erreicht werden. Ein Anstieg von 1 Meter entspricht 1 Druck. Der Rohrleitungsdruck kann mit einer Rohrleitungspumpe erhöht werden.
|Diese Seite muss noch Übersetzt werden.|
Verbessere diese Seite , wenn möglich. Auf der Diskussionsseite befinden sich ggf. weitere Hinweise dazu.
The volume of each individual Pipeline segment is set by its length.
The Pipeline can transport one of the following type of fluids below:
Every Pipeline segment can only contain 1 type of fluid at a time.
Flow Indicator[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
The Pipeline is a metal tube. If the pipe contains a straight part of minimum 6 meters, a Flow Indicator will appear in the middle of the segment, which is a set of 3 rings on a retractable rail. A pipeline indicator displays 4 indications:
- Type of fluid content: the color of the window (the middle part that exposed) corresponds to the type and color of the fluid it is carrying.
- % Amount of fluid: the distance of the 1st and 3rd rings from the center ring corresponds to the % amount fluid. If the pipes is full, then the rings are fully retracted. If pipe is empty, all the rings collapse at the middle.
- Flow direction: Indicated by the pattern of the pulses. The first ring that expands indicates the fluid is flowing from that direction. The fluid flows towards the 3rd ring.
- Flow rate: By the distance of the ring expansion. If the flow rate is very small, the rings barely 'breath'.
The pulse rate is always maintained at 1 pulse per second.
Flushing[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
The Pipeline contents can be emptied by interacting with a segment of it (default e) and then turning the flush lever in its UI.
There are 2 options:
- If 'Pipe Segment' is chosen, only that segment is flushed.
- If 'Entire Pipe Network' is chosen, all pipes connected to the selected pipe are flushed.
Pressure[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Buildings with fluid outputs (f.e. oil pumps, refinerys or water extractors) output with a pressure of 10, which corresponds to a 10m high rise of the fluid. Pipeline Pumps output with a pressure of 20, which therefor corresponds to a 20m high rise of the fluid.
Even though mechanical produced pressure doesn't add up, gravitational pressure does. For example, if your fluid producer would be located 50m above your base ground level, it could rise (from the base ground level's perspective) 60m without the use of any additional pump (10 pressure of the fluid producer + 50 "pressure" from gravity).
This effect arises from the fact that the liquid fills the tube almost as in reality, first the lowest parts, then the highest. If there is a difference in height, the rising pipe must first fill up before the liquid can be transported further.
In part the same is true for the Industrial Fluid Buffer. As it is filling up, the fluid inside of it rises. Meaning, if you want to completely fill them, the headlift must be greater than the height of the buffer.
Overflow Valves[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
There is currently no distinct building in game that allows for controlled overflow of fluids in a pipeline. However there is a workaround by building the following:
- The higher priority fluid consumers should be directly connected to the fluid source with pipe.
- The lower priority fluid consumers should be connected in series at the end of line, with a 10 meter high pipes in-between to restrict the flow. Only when the pipeline before it is full, the fluid can pass through the restriction.
Pipelines, as seen in the 0.3 Experimental Update Trailer
These works based on the following principles:
- Pipes nearer to the fluid source (such as Extractors, Refineries) have higher priority to be filled up first, so as the connected buildings.
- Pipes at lower elevation will be filled up first. Higher pipes will be filled up last.
- Pipes partly, or entirely beyond the head lift will never be filled up.
Pipe modification and fluid content[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- When a Pipeline is modified by either inserting a Pipeline Junction Cross or a Pipeline Pump onto it, all its fluid contents is emptied.
- Similar to above, when a Pipeline Junction Cross or a Pipeline Pump is removed from a previously continuous pipe, all its fluid contents is emptied.
Trivia[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Pipelines were memed by the community since the start of the game.
- A pipeline will be able to pass through foundations, but foundations cannot be built intersect with pipeline. As such always build foundations first then the pipeline.
History[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Patch 0.3: Introduced